Freelance Inventory Clerk
Inventory Company is inventory company providing Inventory clerk, Photography and Floorplan service across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London. We produce inventory reports for leading estate agents.
We are seeking motivated individuals with a keen interest in developing a career in the property industry
About the Role
Your role will be to attend properties Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London, asses their condition and create accurate reports using our state of the art technology.
You will also act as a representative of the property agent for the collection/handover of keys.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to start their career in the property industry working for a dynamic and ambitious company.
The role involves weekend work
What we’re looking for
If you like a physical challenge and you aren’t daunted by fighting your way onto packed tubes throughout the day then this job is for you.
As well as being physically demanding, therefore requiring a reasonable level of physical fitness, it is mentally challenging as you motivate yourself to remain professional and focused when daily obstacles occur. Changes in location of keys and the order in which jobs must be completed mean you will need to be prepared to alter your carefully planned day.
We are looking for individuals with excellent attention to detail, strong verbal and written ability and someone who is happy to work autonomously when doing off-site visits.
Would suit an individual who is looking for a self-employed role for 2-4 days a week or alongside other commitments such as studying or other employment / running of own business.
What we’re offering
Freelance Property Inventory Clerk Role
- Self-Employed position with the flexibility to choose the days they work each month
- Ideally available to work most Saturdays in month, plus other weekends and the 1st and last of each month where demand and job numbers are higher
- £30 – £100 per property inspection completed (max 4 in one day is realistic) dependant on property size
- Potential earnings of £1500 to £3000 per month dependant on time of year (you will be required to cover own expenses such as travel which has been allowed for in the setting of prices)
Join us if you
- Wish to top up your income or subsidise other commitments
- Wish to work in a team that is dynamic, fun and hard working
- Have an interest in learning the property industry in the most successful inventory company in London
- Have a self-motivated mindset and wish to work for a growing company
- You have a car or happy to trvale by public transport, You have Ipad.
How to Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you to discuss the next stage.