Freelance Property Photographer
Inventory Company is inventory company providing Inventory clerk, Photography and Floorplan service across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London. We produce inventory reports for leading estate agents.
We are seeking motivated individuals with a keen interest in developing a career in the property industry
You will be required to visit a range of properties to take photos which will “wow” our clients and facilitate their sale. Each job will include measuring and sketching properties for floor plans.
- Visit properties to take photographs and /or produce a floor plan sketch in accordance with the Fourwalls standards and guidelines.
- Liaise with Estate Agents and their vendors to arrange appointments to visit the properties or to collect keys.
- Organise your own diary (where necessary) and manage your appointments in accordance with our standard procedures.
- Attach your floor plan sketches & your selection of photographs to our application
Skills and Attributes Needed
- Outstanding customer service focus and experience of liaising with high-end clients
- Advanced photography skills with a focus on quality.
- Confident to provide accurate floor plan sketches.
- Confidence and organisation skills with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients and vendors.
- Clean UK driving license
Please note that, as we are a small business, a degree of flexibility and job sharing is required.
Location: Working from home/remotely with occasional visits to the office. Area’s Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London
How to Apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com and we will call you to discuss the next stage.