Freelance Sales Executive – Commission based
At Inventory Company, where we offer a wide range of professional services for landlords, Estate agents, Architects, Construction companies and builders. including Inventory Reports, Tenancy Check In/Check Out Service, Property & Interior Photography, 2D/3D, and Coloured Floorplans, across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London. We also offer exceptional property photography and a professional floor plan service if you decide to put your house on the market.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Business Development Manager to oversee the B2B sales aspect of our company and to have an “on the filed” approach where necessary; Assisting in the identification of new business opportunities and markets, supporting the growth of the company and securing appropriate contracts with prospective Property Related organisations.
What are your responsibilities
- Calling and visiting Estate Agents in London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
- Lead generation, prospecting and securing sales agreements with, Estate Agents, Architects, Construction Companies and Builders.
- Offer services to other businesses within the Property Market.
- Develop and optimise sales and business development strategies.
- Build deep client loyalty through trust, reliability and a genuine commitment to help.
Key skills required:
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in sales
- Track record of hitting and overachieving sales targets.
- A strong will and confident approach.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Compassion and empathy with good attention to detail.
- Strong commercial acumen and business planning skills.
- Ability to adapt approach from strategic to tactical as opportunities and challenges dictate
- Ambitious with a growth mindset.
- Positive attitude and fun to work with.
- Based in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London.
- Work from home or office.
- Part-time or Fulltime
- Contract length: Ongoing
- Ongoing Monthly commision on your contracts.Intrested: 01494 623 091 / 020 3488 5429