Inventory Clerk Oxford
Inventory Company is a company providing Inventory, Photography and Floorplan service across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Greater London, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. We produce inventory reports for leading estate agents.
We are seeking motivated individuals with a keen interest in developing a career in the property industry
About the Role
Your role will be to attend properties, assess their condition and create accurate reports using our state of the art technology.
You will also act as a representative of the property agent for the collection/handover of keys.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to start their career in the property industry working for a dynamic and ambitious company.
The role involves weekend work
What we’re looking for
If you like a physical challenge and you aren’t daunted by fighting your way onto packed tubes throughout the day then this job is for you.
As well as being physically demanding, therefore requiring a reasonable level of physical fitness, it is mentally challenging as you motivate yourself to remain professional and focused when daily obstacles occur. Changes in the location of keys and the order in which jobs must be completed mean you will need to be prepared to alter your carefully planned day.
We are looking for individuals with excellent attention to detail, strong verbal and written ability and someone who is happy to work autonomously when doing off-site visits.
Would suit an individual who is looking for an employed role or alongside other commitments such as studying or other employment/running of their own business.
What we’re offering
Property Inventory Clerk Role
- Employed position with the flexibility to choose the days they work each month
- Ideally available to work most Saturdays in a month, plus other weekends and the 1st and last of each month where demand and job numbers are higher
- Potential earnings of £1500 to £3000 per month dependant on the time of the year(max 4 in one day is realistic) dependant on property size
Join us if you
- Wish to top up your income or subsidise other commitments
- Wish to work in a team that is dynamic, fun and hardworking
- Have an interest in learning the property industry in the most successful inventory company.
- Have a self-motivated mindset and wish to work for a growing company
- You have a car or happy to travel by public transport.
How to Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you to discuss the next stage.