Property Inventory Typist
Inventory Company provides property inventory services to estate agents and private landlords. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a competent typist to join the team. The role will mainly comprise of typing up inventory reports as they arise.
- Typing up and processing inventory reports
- Liaising with inventory clerks, team members and estate agents.
- Communicating effectively and displaying high levels of customer service
- Assisting fellow team members and management with additional duties as required
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- The highest standard of written communication
- A proactive and thorough approach
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong Team Player
- Previous experience providing secretarial/ admin support in a corporate environment would be desirable
- Result/Deadline Orientated
We work with leading estate agents and as such, we require a meticulous individual with a professional and friendly approach. The highest standard of written English and grammar is imperative as is the ability to work to tight deadlines. In general, hours can be flexible to suit you however, our reports need to be completed within 48 hours (excluding Sundays) so it is important that you are able to accommodate this.
Audio typing experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided. Feel free to contact us, using the form below, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.